"We must inspire every day through innovation, ethical practice and real life adventures."
Who are we?
We are first and foremost a product innovation company that strives to solve kit organisation stress and time wasting in preparation and kit management. Catering for the demands of the endurance athlete, the modern adventurer, the family and anyone with a passion for an active lifestyle. But this is not where the journey ends. We want our customers to share their experiences, their highs and lows and to see us as a competent and honest line of support in their journey.
How will we operate?
We aim to provide a seamless Omni-channel experience that enhances our brand relationship and gives channels in which to keep the conversation live.
Specifically, we want to:
- Provide opportunity to meet and interact with us at the right events and exhibitions
- Support retail locations for ‘touch and feel’ product affirmation
- Always be online in the right places to continue the conversation
- Inspire and delight through words, imagery and film
- Give the ability to purchase products with ease, confidence and enjoyment
A Greener Approach
We must always focus on how we manufacture the very best products to support you while also ensuring that we have an ethically responsible, sustainable and positive approach to the environment. This must sit at the heart of our innovation.
Assessing and improving our processes through Fairtrade initiatives, and supporting the living wage. Working to embrace climate neutral production and to recycle and up-cycle products when the opportunity arises. All KitBrix meet REACH operating standards that protect people and the planet from harmful chemicals.
Every product must deliver
In our recent customer survey over 75% of people use their KitBrix every day! This is where we take pride and a sense of achievement. Everything we do at KitBrix should always be of the highest quality, add value to your journey and ensure that every product does the job that it is created for.
We are only able to develop, innovate and progress with your interaction and comment and we are extremely fortunate to have a team that is able to support us going forward.
Thank you and #keepittogether
CEO and Founder of KitBrix
Awards won in 2017:
- Official luggage & transition supplier to British Triathlon 2017-2021
- Winners of the BikeBiz Awards 2017 ‘Innovation by a Newcomer'
- BikeBiz finalists for 'Breakthrough Brand’
- UK Enterprise Best Outdoor Equipment Provider 2017
- UK Enterprise Sports Bag of the Year 2017 Founder